Santa Fiora SVG Font Duo
Introducting the new elegant font duo Santa Fiora SVG, hand lettered fonts with watercolor effect. Santa Fiora comes in SVG and “normal” vector version. SVG font preserves all the high definition detail of the original handwritten letters. Using OpenType-SVG technology it truly looks realistic.
IMPORTANT: The OpenType-SVG format requires Photoshop CC 2017 or Illustrator CC 2018 (or newer). Regular OTF format is also included and work with most of text editing software.
- Santa Fiora Script SVG Font - A high definition OpenSVG brush font with realistic watercolor texture (You need to be using Photoshop CC 2017.1.1, Illustrator CC 2018 or later)
- Santa Fiora Sans SVG Font - A high definition OpenSVG brush font with realistic watercolor texture (You need to be using Photoshop CC 2017.1.1, Illustrator CC 2018 or later)
- Layered PSD Script+Sans (Photoshop) file with all the Glyphs If you're unable to access the OpenType-SVG font
- 30 Illustrations in PNG format with transparent background.
- 20 Shadow overlays in PNG format with transparent background
- OTF and TTF version of Santa Fiora Script - work with any text editor
- OTF and TTF version of Santa Fiora Sans - work with any text editor
Supported Languages: Santa Fiora SVG Font is English-only. The Vector OTF and TTF version has support for Western and Central Europe. If you have any questions or suggestions don't hesitate to contact me. Ivan
How to adjust opacity and color of the shadow overlays.
- Select Image Adjustments Hue/Saturation from the top menu in Photoshop.
- Use the Lightness slider to make the shadow lighter or darker.
- Select "Colorize" in the bottom corner and use the Hue slider to change the color of the shadow.